I have been writing, cooking and trying out recipes since a very long time. Being interested in cooking I visit a lot of different blogs. Then I started sending recipes to different blogs, now I have my own blog. My blog has been in existence for only a few months and I have found myself surrounded by the most wonderful world of blogger friends. Everyone is enthusiastic, very talented, encouraging and always appreciating each other.
My purpose of writing this post is to acknowledge and thank my dear fellow blogger friends for the awards that they have been passed onto me while I was on vacation. When I started blogging I had never ever dreamt the recipes that I post would be appreciated so much and that I would be showered with such admiration and lovely awards. I feel blessed and truly honored to receive these awards. These awards mean a lot to me.
My sincere thanks go to 2 very enthusiastic and talented bloggers 1) Preethi of Authentic Food Treasures and 2) Jyoti of Food Seasons for showering me with the Kreative Blog Award.
This award comes with some rules, and the rules for the Kreative blog award are.
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 things about myself
1. I enjoy cooking and love to see people eat well. I like picture perfect meals.
2. I love to socialize and enjoy vacations. (You all know by now that I have been on vacation for a very long time.)
3. I love to talk, not just idle chatter, but with my mind.
4. I love to buy gold jewelry and diamonds.
5. I have learned a lot from my past experiences and hope to learn a lot more. To me life is all about learning.
6. I am comfortable with what I have. My 2 kids and my husband mean a lot to me.
7. I am very moody, sensitive and do take time to recover when hurt.
I would Love to pass the award to each and every blogger but this awards allows me to nominate only seven bloggers
1) Cilantro – Cilantro.blogspot.com
2) Lubna - kitchenflavours.blogspot.com
3) Sowjanja – mommyscuisine.com
4) Sunshine Mom – tumyumtreats.blogspot.com
5) Roma Sharma – romasharma.com
6) Rashmi – delhibelle.blogspot.com
7) Priya Suresh – priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.com
Please pass this onto another new set of creative bloggers.
Thank you again Preethi and Jyoti
My next awards and tag have been showered to me by Jyoti of Food Seasons. Thanks once again Jyoti for these encouraging awards
The rules are:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag other new set of people.
Here are the answers to the Tag
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
Jeans and T Shirt
3. What’s for dinner?
Sorry it’s Sunday, kitchen is closed today and will reopen tomorrow.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
It’s very late at night. Its quiet around here all I can hear is the clock tick.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Jyoti is a dear friend. I like her posts and pictures too. She is always there to encourage me with her lovely comments. She has also showered me with these wonderful awards. Btw I love fancy cooking and do admire your style of cooking.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Grass is always green on the other side. I am fine where I am and have no regrets to where I live.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Capri’s and T Shirts.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Should I go on vacation again? I would love to go this hour why wait for the next. Australia is next on my list.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
To read and write in Sindhi
11. What’s your favorite quote?
I am done for the day, see ya tomorrow
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Nobody. I am already married
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My newest sari collection that I just got from India
15. What is your dream job?
I am dreaming of retiring
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Home and Garden
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I don’t need anything right now; I’ll give it to charity
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
19. Who are your style icons?
20. Describe your personal style.
I can be simple, on the other hand be jazzy, depending on the occasion.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep. It’s 2.30 am and I am writing answers to these questions.
22. What are your favorite movies?
Dil Chahta Hai, Salam Namaste.
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
I don’t use any makeup. I do use perfumes but can live without them. I am body lotion crazy.
25. What inspires you?
26. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Am a Mom, Am a wife, also a daughter/daughter-in-law
27. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Do I have to blurt this out? I’ll just keep it a secret. Shhhhhhhhh…
28. Coffee or tea?
Tea, no sugar, little cream
29. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Try not to talk to anyone.
30. What is the meaning of your name?
Hira –my maiden name means diamond.
Avisha – my married name means non poisonous.
31. Which other blogs you love visiting?
OMG the list will be too long, such lovely recipes, I cannot omit anyone’s blog. All bloggers, you are great. Keep up the good work.
32. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Kulfi Falooda and Singhar Ji Mithai.
33. Favorite Season?
34) If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
As I wrote before Kitchen is closed today and will reopen tomorrow. When open will definitely cook Sindhi Curry Chawal, tukah, Meethi Boondhi & Sindhi Chaat
I have added this question…
How would you describe your birth sign in one sentence?
Gemini’s are wonderful, practical, bright, and witty and on the other hand can be wishy-washy, moody, and restless because you never know when the other side will show up.
These awards and tag are being passed to the same 7 nominated up for the Kreative Blog Award.
Thanks once again Jyoti and Preethi, You Rock …
Keep it simple, keep it Sindhi.